Traditional bus schedules can be hard to understand; mobile apps can feel intimate and troublesome to navigate. TransitScreen is designed specifically for each location - by address and floor, convenient and easily accessible.
- All nearby stops for WMATA bus and train
- TheBUS and UMD shuttle routes
- Nearby businesses' social media
- Ride-sharing and bike sharing updates
- Displays can be located in lobbies and entryways, facing inside or out
- On any-size monitor or television screen
- Can be projected onto walls, sidewalk, or ceilings
- Custom co-branding available
Sponsors + Collaborators
Become A Local Resource
A site-specific license with TransitScreen includes their signature software application with TransitStick, along with HyCDC benefits like referred local sellers that provide monitors, wall mounts, and a variety of transit-friendly accessories.
2014 Participating Businesses
We thank our pilot participants! With their feedback as well as from riders themselves, Hyattsville CDC looks forward to improving this community-enhancing tool (in real-time, of course).