HyCDC provides public access to databases that feature interactive filter-able tables alongside mapped coordinates, to record changes in area business and property tenancy and availability. HyCDC also provides a Public Art Locator and as available, transit map and resources. Data is collected not just in-person or online, but also with detailed data from the Consolidated Route One Communities Primary Trade Area (PTA).
Add New Entries
- Use Chrome or Firefox on a Desktop/Laptop (or tablet in Landscape Mode)
- We recommend zooming out to see all columns and filters.
- Let the database load for 10 seconds
- Once it does, narrow down what you're looking for with each filter. Once you select a filter, data will update for you.
- The magic in this database is its filters. Filter by city, neighborhood, category, shopping center, etc. Please note, not all entries have full data for every criteria.
- Search terms are exact, so if need be, try different variations and spellings.
- You can customize and export content. Simply scroll down and in the bottom-left, click the 'Download' button to save a spreadsheet to your computer.
- Having issues? Correct a current entry? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
HyCDC collects data on:
- Business contact info, social media and location data
- Primary Trade Area Property data
- For Sale property owner or realtor contact info with sales figures
- Vacancy Rates (by request)
- Data of select nearby community assets outside City boundaries including transit resources
- Public Art commissions, including artist, sponsoring, and location data
- Select data will be printed in editions of HyCDC resources such as the Hyattsville Dining Guide, Welcome Guide for New Residents, and Downtown Parking Map
- Property and Category Types are subjective, as are tags.
- Note, for terms relating to Neighborhoods:
- The Route One Corridor is home to the Gateway Arts District, and available properties within the Arts District may be eligible for the Real Property Tax Credit. Find your property on a map here.
- "Prince George's Plaza" is not a brand and does not refer to the Mall at Prince Georges, but rather, refers to the commercial corridor stretching around East-West Highway and Belcrest Drive.
- "West Hyattsville" refers to areas west of Queens Chapel Road.
- "Historic District" generally regards businesses located east of Queens Chapel Road, and well west of Baltimore Avenue.
Vacant Commercial Properties Notes and Tools:
- Rent and purchase prices are provided by the property owner or realtor.
- Looking to purchase? Please contact us through our Assistance form. Each month, we comb through the Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) database to keep you up-to-date with the market.
- Commercial Rental Income Price Comparisons Calculator: Compare and measure prospective and missed revenue
- Browse HyCDC's Startup Business Guide