– This Saturday, from 1-3pm (just before Bursting), Leslie Holt will work with the Mall at Prince Georges‘ on a hands-on exhibition with shoppers to create mall tote bags.
– We’ve already had our first write-up in the Gazettee on Alonzo Davis‘s sculptural collaboration with Vintage House Parts & Radiators on Route 1.
– Green Owl Design has already helped Authentic Bartending School procure a new blade sign on Route 1, just in time for Green Owl Design’s big opening last Saturday, which Authentic bartended!
– Kaitlin Moreno held a gorgeous photoshoot in Riverdale Park just in time for Ivy Lounge’s Grand Re-Opening all this weekend. Photos coming soon.
– Lordants is already underwork on-site painting a plexiglas bird sculpture at Paul Koch Auto Radiator…photos coming soon!
That said, you’re invited to Bursting in Air this Saturday. Opportunities are just around the corner, in fact—the Mall will be donating 8 $25 gift cards to raffle, Green Owl Design will be tabling, Ivy Lounge is featured in our Program Book, and Shortcake Bakery will also have a gift certificate in the raffle.
Have news you’d like to share?
As you can imagine, we’re excited to see the ongoing variety of artistic services our area business owners and artists are exploring.